- The name of the society is the Langara Students’ Union Association, hereinafter referred to as LSU in this Constitution (“LSU”).
- The purposes of LSU are as follows:
- to organize students on an ethical, democratic, co-operative basis for advancing students’ interests and advancing the interests of the students’ community;
- to provide a common framework within which students can communicate, exchange information, and share experience, skills, and ideas;
- to bring students together to discuss and co-operatively achieve necessary educational, administrative, and legislative change wherever decision- making affects students;
- to facilitate co-operation among students in organizing services which supplement the learning experience, provide for human needs, which develop a sense of community with our peers and with other members of the society;
- to articulate the desire of students to fulfill the duties and be accorded the rights of citizens in British Columbia, in Canada, and in the international community;
- to achieve the goal of a system of post-secondary education which is accessible to all, which is of high quality, and which is rationally planned; which recognizes the legitimacy of student representation and the validity of student rights; and whose role in society is clearly recognized and appreciated.
Check us out on Instagram
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.